Thursday, May 14, 2009

I had a birthday...

And it was spectacular. I was actually dreading by 21st birthday, not being 21, just the day itself. I don't know what it is about birthdays, but mine always stresses me out. Maybe the fact that I've had a few disapointing birthdays, or the fact that I always feel the need to please others so I feel pressure to be really happy on my birthday. I'm not entirely sure.But I do know one thing, this birthday ended up being amazing, better than I ever could have anticipated.Although I didn't get to see all of my friends, I did have a wonderful time with those who I did spend time with. The day and evenings that we spent celebrating my birthday made me realize how blessed I am. I know some of the most incredible people on this planet and I love each and everyone of them. So thank you, friends. Let's enjoy this summer and live each day to the fullest. We've got a good thing going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment