Thursday, July 30, 2009

Monotony

I'm getting tired of routine.
Especially considering it's summertime and the only thing that should be constant is having fun.
Work is enjoyable and it's the only time where I really enjoy having a routine because it makes the day go by smoother, although a variation in our day would be nice.
But outside of work, routine is getting old.
The same people, the same drinks, the same drama.
All the time. And I can tell it's getting to everyone, not just me.
May and June were the most ridiculous months of my life. And they were a blast.
But July was different, because it was exactly the same.
And every time I tried to break out of the ordinary, to go out with new people, or have an adventure or two, it just made it even harder to come back and do the same things again.
Don't get me wrong, I love my friends and my life, but we are in a funk right now.
I need something else. I'm not sure what though.

No comments:

Post a Comment